jueves, 9 de agosto de 2012

Reported Speech

The "Reported Speech" is a change in tense. We use it when we say or mention something that someone else said.



Example


Tiempo verbal                                         Tense                             Reported Speech

Present Simple:                         She work in Italy /  She told me that she was work in Italy 
Present Continuous:                 She is working in Italy /  She told me that she was eorking in Italy  
Past Simple:                               She worked in Italy /  She told me that she'd worked in Italy
Past Continuous:                       She was working in Italy / She told me that she'd been working in Italy                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Present Perfect Simple:            She has worked in Italy /  She told me that she'd worked in Italy
Present Perfect Continuous:    She has been working in Italy / She told me she'd been working in Italy 
Past Perfect Simple:                  She had worked in Italy / She told me she'd worked in Italy
Past Perfect Continuous:          She had working in Italy / She told me she'd been working in Italy


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario